Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all the maps i get from you guys in america are very rich im at 0-200 meters elevation is this the reason?

·
Registered
311 Posts
your mods? can share mine if you have similar mods.i have same problem here in P.R,so i spent 4 hours in the dyno in 4 days.

·
Registered
210 Posts
i raced anywhere between 200 and 3700 meters with gytr full exhaust, gytr and pc5 with the corresponding map, and the bike did fine, i thought i was going to foul my plug but i didnt. but i wouldnt be surprised if the plug goes out in a little while. i seem to be fouling them every 20 hours

·
Registered
311 Posts
fouling a plug every 20-30 hours is not normal.i ran a single iridium plug almost forever.only way i can foul it if i start and stop the engine many time when cold for many days and not riding it

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
your mods? can share mine if you have similar mods.i have same problem here in P.R,so i spent 4 hours in the dyno in 4 days.
hey the mods are FMF factory 4.1/ Powerbomb header...pro design foam filter...stage 1 HC

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
o yes and a PCV

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
for example i got the pro design ,factory 4.1 and powerbomb header map from dynojet.com and i put the bike on the dyno and my AFR was idling at 11.2 changed to 10.2 when the throttle was pushed :O

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anybody knows the problem?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts