Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
anyway you look at it any aftermarket shock is good no matter the brand..its all in what you want it to look like really..their all similar....just make sure what you get works with what you have !!!! im having alot of trouble with the elka and alba a arm setup.. id go ELKA if it were me..so far their customer service is top notch !!

·
Premium Member
578 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
i thought stage 4 elkas were listed on Elkas website for $1500. so $1,100 is not half, and not a good deal. plus you need to know what/who they are tuned for. if the weight is off for the rider it won't be as good.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
i thought stage 4 elkas were listed on Elkas website for $1500. so $1,100 is not half, and not a good deal. plus you need to know what/who they are tuned for. if the weight is off for the rider it won't be as good.

Those Elkas are listed at $400.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Guys, sorry to but in here, on this side if the pond, the riders have been raving about the PEPS,

any opinions out there??

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
PEP makes high quality products with a great reputation in MX and other types of racing circles. They are not all that common with recreational riders though IMO it's more a result of having fewer dealers, a higher cost than many alternatives, and being geared more towards racing performance than trail and dune comfort.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
PEP makes high quality products with a great reputation in MX and other types of racing circles. They are not all that common with recreational riders though IMO it's more a result of having fewer dealers, a higher cost than many alternatives, and being geared more towards racing performance than trail and dune comfort.
Make no mistake PEP are comfortable on the trails, but you can get the same type of ride quality from Motowoz without spending several hundred more. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts