Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Date has changed to the 23rd of apr

We are going to be having a Dyno Day down at the English Racing Dyno in Vancouver WA ,April 23rd 2011.

This will be a everything Dyno day from ATV,EVO's,DSM's,Diesel trucks. So if it has 4 wheels we will strap it and run it.

Will have some awards for Top hp and HP+TQ/disp.

Will be $60 for 3pulls with AF

We will be able to to light tuning that day if needed for our normal pricing. Since most that come to our Local dyno days can come over during normal business hours we wont be tuning complicated setups. The quality of time spent on tunes during dyno days where we are doing 20+cars is not near as good as during normal business hours.

Mitsu Tune pricing
tune price:
Retune – 100
full tune- 200

So to figure out your total you add the dyno price to the tune price.
A new tune would be 200+100= 300
A retune would be 100+60=160

Additional charges
Add meth - +50 (250)
Add larger injectors- +100 (300)
Add both- +150 (350)
E85- 300
E85 and limp home gas map- 450
AEM- 500
DSMlink- 150

ATV PCIII, PCV and Dynatek tuning
$100 is min price and depending on Injector and how radical the combo is the price can go as high as $300. Most stock Inj bikes with basic bolts ons should be handled for $100 price unless we run into problems that are out side of tuning.

English Racing
3315NE 112th AVE
Vancouver WA 98682 unit 92/93

$60 for 3 pulls

Here is a pre Video for our event.

·
Sand blasting your paint is my specialty
954 Posts
No bike for me to dyno now but I should be there this year Lucas. As long as my new car holds together for that long. Getting my hondata tuned for it tomorrow.

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
Hey Lucas, I plan on being there as of right now. I should have my Nitrous Push system in and I need to make sure it's dialed in before the Rally. I don't think I'll see a huge gain, but it will be consistant pressure without using a heater.

·
Its all about the trophy!
2,507 Posts
i might bring a head turner up if fuel money is there. nothing special, just a lil 10 second d-max.....

·
Registered
544 Posts
i plan on being there, we'll see if i dyno or not.

·
2,507 Posts
Frank, let me know if you do that, thats gotta be in the 700-800hp range?
It layed down 888 rwhp on the break in tune, not sure what the power is on the 10.7 second tune. it is a fun truck to drive for sure though :lol:

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Holy crap Frank !

Really wish my bike was gonna be ready for this. Might bring down a lil 3 mod for a tune instead.

·
2,507 Posts
How much torque? We have a hp+tq/displacement category
Not positive, neber heard what the torque was. They tend to tune some torque out of them so they get down the track better

·
Registered
72 Posts
Take the I-5 to the I-205 South exit (signs for Salem/WA-14/I-84), Take exit 30 to merge onto WA-500 E, Exit onto NE 112th Ave, go South on 112th Ave and the building will be on the left.

3315 NE 112th AVE Vancouver, WA 98682 building B unit 92/93

·
Registered
544 Posts
so my quad wont be ready, but i still plan on showing up and checking things out tomorrow. Not sure what time lucas plans on starting but I guess ill show up around noonish.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Hey Lucas, can I get mine in tommorow and try to figure out this cold start BS if I come early?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts