Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all
over the past year i have developed my 2001 660 raptor and installed a 421 banshee cheetah engine. this has been tuned on the dyno and putting out over 80 hp at the wheels.
now due to a change in direction i have decided to sell the installation kit.

this included front engine mount, (bolts in place of standard front raptor mount).
rear mounts will need to be welded on but there all pre maid and very small and simple. 5 minute install.
custom CPI pipes that have been cermaic coated, and still stay twin system one out each side.
custom air intakes that connect onto the standard airbox, or the option of 2 k&n filters without airbox.
IMS long range tank if required that has dual outlet pingel.

so for any 2 stroke lovers, that enjoy the comfort of the raptor, this is for you.
kit is less then 10hrs old from being manufactured, and capable of 100 + mph
will suit any banshee engine configuration from a stock 350cc, up to the 800 cc twin cheetah making over 160hp at the wheels.
would anyone be interested in this?

·
Master of the Electron
14,544 Posts
Considering that low end torque is one of the Rappy's claims to fame, I'm not sure why I'd want to do this.

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
Do you have any side pics? I know a guy that is strictly two stroke.... refuses any sort of 4 stroke. This would be good for him because he'd have the newer/lighter chasis.

·
Registered
542 Posts
True dat on the low end, but once that cheetah hits third, say goodnight~!

·
Registered
542 Posts
So this will be a mass production? or in somewhat of a mass?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its currently a one off, but if anyone wanted to make more of them all the hard work is done.

making jigs and copying them would be simple.

·
Registered
542 Posts
we want video and more pics please~! lol yeah more pics would be cool though

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

this is a pic of before everything was powder coated and ceramic coated.
i havent got any side on pics with it all together.

the diagonal bar infront of the engine needs to be removed and replaced as in the pic, but its a simple job, once the engine and pipes are in there you can cut to length and tack weld. remove CPI pipes and weld it all up.

anyone with some simple welding expeience counld install a banshee motor with my kit in a afternoon.
no other modifications are nescesary.
everything is done for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all
over the past year i have developed my 2001 660 raptor and installed a 421 banshee cheetah engine. this has been tuned on the dyno and putting out over 80 hp at the wheels.
now due to a change in direction i have decided to sell the installation kit.

this included front engine mount, (bolts in place of standard front raptor mount).
rear mounts will need to be welded on but there all pre maid and very small and simple. 5 minute install.
custom CPI pipes that have been cermaic coated, and still stay twin system one out each side.
custom air intakes that connect onto the standard airbox, or the option of 2 k&n filters without airbox.
IMS long range tank if required that has dual outlet pingel.

so for any 2 stroke lovers, that enjoy the comfort of the raptor, this is for you.
kit is less then 10hrs old from being manufactured, and capable of 100 + mph
will suit any banshee engine configuration from a stock 350cc, up to the 800 cc twin cheetah making over 160hp at the wheels.
would anyone be interested in this?

do u still have these send me a email if u do ([email protected]) or someone decided to start making them thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts