Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was an awesome event.

Here are some pics of racing, bike, our crew and other toys.

Will have the video up soon, but here are some pics to start with.

Here is a quick vid I tossed together. Did not have a ton of video and sorry it was only of who we raced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gvy8Lybr3Q

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I can honestly say I think we have to many toys :) (if that is possible)

All 8 turbo Raptors together. Could be a world record for most Turbo ATV in one place at one time.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Those are some good pics Lucas....That truck is just sick, I love that thing. Nice meeting & talking with you. It shows you do good work when you can make Paul look fast,lol..

·
Registered
399 Posts
Thanks again Lucas for making this rally the fastest for me:D:D Big props to English Racing and their crew for making some happy customers:cool:

Just a break down on my bike...100+hrs on the hour meter before the turbo, and 137hrs today. 100% stock motor/never apart, just a clutch and a little kit. Must have put on 14+hrs just this raptor rally alone. All the turbo bikes ran well. All of them were duned, trailed, tree shots, and raced all day long 3+ days solid. They weren't the fastest, nor were they even close to the slowest bikes....then again a lot of us can say that, except for Grant:D I took my camera, but was so busy having fun and hanging on to the bars of my Turbo Super Duner, I didn't take even ONE picture:mad:

Had a great time night riding with your crew Lucas, and can't wait for the next time:cool:

·
Registered
544 Posts
it was a great time; my bike ran great..

Though; it was an odd feeling of riding my big 3 a few weeks ago with lucas at florence and having too much traction, and now having absolutely none.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tony,

The night ride was definitely a workout, but it was alot of fun. I am gonna have to see if I can convince Lucas I will be dead in June so I can make the trip to St. Anthony. Jake's RC51 bike will be a little more buck when it gets turbo'd. He had no problems putting 3 bikes on me...and he has a bone stock motor :D

Aaron

·
Registered
399 Posts
Tony,

The night ride was definitely a workout, but it was alot of fun. I am gonna have to see if I can convince Lucas I will be dead in June so I can make the trip to St. Anthony. Jake's RC51 bike will be a little more buck when it gets turbo'd. He had no problems putting 3 bikes on me...and he has a bone stock motor :D

Aaron
Good riding and hanging with you Aaron, and yes if you are able to make it to St. Anthony in June, you will never forget that trip:)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Rob had a great time racing.

Some good fuel, little more boost, tuning and we should be a little better race.

Great video! It was good to finally meet you and I am looking forward to seeing how you evolve your bikes. Didn't see much of you on the hill except for a streak of blue zippin past me. I guess there is always next year to try and play catch up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Had a Blast ! Big thanks to English Racing ! Went through 10 gallons of gas on the new ER Turbo Raptor with no problems at all. Cant wait to go again !

·
Registered
544 Posts
I went through 7 gallons. Didnt ride as much as I wanted; my neighbor couldnt get his bike to run clean and my bro melted a piston. Next time i will be at winchester for a week lol.

·
Sand blasting your paint is my specialty
954 Posts
that looks cooooool lol like how many people whent ??
I think there were 110ish raptors for picture and dinner. Don said he gave out 140 raffle tickets. There were more but not sure an exact number. We cooked 300 burgers for dinner.

·
Registered
17 Posts
looks like a great time....ohio needs dunes!

·
Clean 700 Raptor
275 Posts
More pictures at the rally

:eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts