Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why does the budget go ssooooooooooo fast?!?! :banghead: ok so i bought my skids, went with a tusk chassis and armadillo .250 swingarm skid. a 14 tooth front sprocket, and may buy a 15 too if i don't like the 14. a tusk chain guide, msr AOF clutch perch. while i was at the bike shop with a friend today i saw a used billetanium stick stabilizer for 40, seemed better than 125 and its the rebuildable one. :thumbsup: got the bi-xenon h.i.d. lights in 5000k too. so on top of the tech piston, hc2, and pcv i got alot of my wishlist. so now i'm down to only the expensive things. i'm sure i'm missing something, but my $1500 budget is freakin gone. :'( either way i will have a better bike. plus i updated my gear with a nice fox line up :pimp: helmet, boots, gloves and goggles. SAFETY FIRST PEOPLE!!!!!!! only the smiley can do this :banghead: without braindamage.

oh yeah, and a laptop so i can actually adjust my new pcv. ok not the only reason, but the only reason i got a laptop instead of desktop. :lol:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Cool mods welcome to the money pit lol...Did you mean a 13 tooth? 14 tooth front is stock you listed it as if it was part of your upgrading also 15T is nice to have I love it longer powerband

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i meant 14. mine had a 13 on when i bought it, and i wanted to gear it up some. i know everyone raves about the 15t, but i have 22" rears so i think it might be geared to high with a 15 in the woods. with the 13 i'm consantly shifting, and it just revs out to fast for my likings.

·
Registered
316 Posts
it might of been geared to a 13 because of the 22 tires in the back..any way half the fun is changing stuff around...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah plus the guy i bought it from was like 300 lbs. it just revs way to quick for my liking. i need just it to be a little higher. especially since i'll have some more power.

change is good. if it isn't you can always change back right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts