Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was checking an old lady's house and in her basement came across something pretty cool... i asked her about it and she said her nephew was in the military and he brought it home to make a mailbox out of it.... she didn't get into details but she said he died so she has no need for it so she let me have it.

i sand blasted it, stripped, sand blasted some more and got it primered up tonight.

think im going to do an old WW2 bomber plane look on there

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
I bet Colorado would know what it was

·
Registered
783 Posts
Hit the top of it really hard first just to make sure its not loaded... :lol:

Then put your ear up to it and check for a sound like tic tic tic tic tic...... :thumbsup: Trust me... You'll be fine... :lol:

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
this make me think of joe dirt :lol:

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
POUNDSAND said:
Hit the top of it really hard first just to make sure its not loaded... :lol:

Then put your ear up to it and check for a sound like tic tic tic tic tic...... :thumbsup: Trust me... You'll be fine... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
783 Posts
evlls1 said:
lol an airforce guy just told me to check for an explosive in it. should be fine but inert ones are usually painted blue he said.
Don't be a pussy!!!!!!! Give it a good whack!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
dabigbratj said:
this make me think of joe dirt :lol:
As soon as i sawit thats exactly what i thought, that movie kills me...

keep us posted on the progress, cause it seems i always miss your finale pics of project....its like the thread goes dead...

i was also thinkin, well hope he dosent drop that damn thing and blow up the east coast.... :lol:....J/K

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
WILDRAPTORMAN said:
LOL, i guess you could look at it that way....even though you wont be here to see it...no but what do you really think it is....hope the FBI dosent show up at your door....its a nuke.... :help:
wait till Colorado700r or Brian sees it I bet one of them has to know what it is

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
WILDRAPTORMAN said:
sorry but off topic, dont mean to rob this thread, but you guys are as bad as me sitting here at 2:24Am on raptor forum....I cant get enough. :grin_nod:
1:28 here :grin_nod: I told PW38whateverthehell that i would pass him in post count tonight because hes a mopar fan who builds ford motors and is against chevys :lol: :lol: :lol:

less than 10 to go :lol:

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
WILDRAPTORMAN said:
had a party here formy old ladys b-day, and for some odd reason every left way tooooo early....now im all by my self tryin to whore a little as well... :lol:
gotta whore it up!!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
WILDRAPTORMAN said:
yeah i cant compare to the whoreing your doing.... :lol:
ive been doing this since 11 this morning :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
ATF will be over there in a lil while brandon. Ill film it on my cell phone and post it up for ppl.

that shirley guy on 19/41 has about 100 of those things but just bigger and green. NO telling what he wants for them

1 - 20 of 46 Posts