Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
i do not think tnhat it would hurt the quad. and i do not think you have to rejet it. my friends have taken the spark arrestor out anf they havent rejetted from what i know.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Pulling the spark arester will not only make you illegal but also you end up loosing power. I actually had more power with my spark arestor in and my baffle. I'd leave it in if i were you

·
Registered
364 Posts
leave it out and do a rejet...you do get a couple extra horse when you do so. That was the first thing I did when I bought my raptor and i could tell the difference.

Illegal...??...cmon dude, you 60 or somethin??? its illegal to ride with a backpack full of beer too but that ain't stopping me...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I agree with maxb750, just look what your quad looks like when you buy it brand new. It’s covered with things you are not supposed to do. I am sure that I’m not the only one that does not obey to the stupid precautions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.