Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Rappy 700 07 SE !!

Im getting HMF Sport Exhaust what color do you recomend??? I was thinking in pulished Aluminium.. any opinion?

What air filter ?

About handlebar I want to change it , I dont like the stock one , what size and brand is ok ? the Raptor bend is the same size of the stock?

Thanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
i think the black would compliment those black rims.. and the whole SE enviroment...

Pro Design with K&N..

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
same here. Black with a prodesign and PCIII.

I just went with the raptor bend protaper SE bars. They come in black too

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that power comander PCIII is compatible with the HMF ??

Everybody recomends the power comander of the same brand of the exhasut any diference??

And the diference of the Dobeck Efi and Power COmander? the same ??

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
RaptorGzz said:
that power comander PCIII is compatible with the HMF ??

Everybody recomends the power comander of the same brand of the exhasut any diference??

And the diference of the Dobeck Efi and Power COmander? the same ??
????????????????????The PCIII is completely compatible with the HMF.....I dont know why you would think otherwise? Thats probably one of the most used setups. HMF with PCIII or LTE with PCIII. Power commander has maps for pretty much every exhaust out there....you simply download it or when you purchase the PCIII it comes with the software and most the maps are on it.
The PCIII is a lot more adjustable and a nicer unit if you ask me. It also hooks into the TPS and gives you better throttle response, and it also opens the door to utilize the accel pump patch.
There is also a power commander ignition module that will plug right into the expansion port on the PCIII that will be coming out very soon.
I wouldnt waste my money on another controller. YOu can get the PCIII from fuel moto for like $259 shipped.....with the map of your choice already loaded.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot , Im from MExico and here we dont have the same info jejeje sorry Im new on tech haha !
thanks

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
No problem.........spend some time looking around here and searching for specific items.....you'll find a ton of good info on the 700 on this forum :thumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
:beer: boom

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts