Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, Love this forum!!! I am new here and I am ready to "Exhaust UP" on my 2002 660 and obviously jet up as well. My bike is all stock with the exception of a K&N filter. Can anyone suggest a good set up for me on an exhaust system? I was looking at the Big Guns, but not sold on it yet. I am primarily looking for a mid range increase for those dunes out at Glamis. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :eek:

·
Registered
371 Posts
HMF has some nice increase, somewhere around 6-7hp gains i belive, depends on setup.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Go with a CT pipe. The best single, hands down. Best dyno chart and a great midrange. I ride my Ct piped raptor in the dunes all the time. Talk to Maddog, he has a CT as well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CoalShedRacing said:
There is a used CT pipe in the classifieds, that would be an excellent choice for the price.
Which classified? And what day? I'll try and find it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
love my exhaust, sparks big core. But have heard great things about the CT pipe as well

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
I've seen some independant dyno testing of the Spark and CT side by side. They were within .7HP of each other throughout the entire RPM band.

the CT pipe for sale was posted 3 or 4 days ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts