Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently found this thread and should have read more before I bought my mods to install.

I will be installing the DMC comp 4 afterburner exhaust system (wish I knew they had duals) along with the GYTR air filter, and Powercommander.

My question is that on the Powercommander website....they do not have a map for the set up that I will be installing. I called them and they said to use the map for the GYTR setup and that "should" work.

Has anybody installed a map on a similar setup?
Did I buy a bad set of mods?

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
as far as exhaust i dont think you could go wrong with much of the ones made for the raptor. They all are pretty close in numbers. The power commander is awesome and the GYTR is great also. I dont think you will be disappointed. But yes those DMC duals look sweet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the DMC quiet 4 exhaust with the GYT-R intake kit and use the Powercommander map for the GYT-R exhaust like they told you to do. It was a little lean at the bottom end, but I easily adjusted it enough to be ridable and not cause any damage until I can get it on the dyno. I too wish I would have waited for the duals, but they're probably too loud for around here anyway.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i just ordered the dmc and pc 3 and pro design air filter kit and filter lid and fuel moto said they would set it up so i quess i will see what happens my brother in law lhcrappy did it with no prob so i am expecting the same :grin_nod:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts