Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking of getting a new exhaust, but should i also get the carb? if so then is there a kit with all new jets i can get? ive never messed with a raptor carb so im a little bit weary of this. if theres anything else i should do before getting the exhaust system let me know

thanks

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
i was thinking of getting a new exhaust, but should i also get the carb? if so then is there a kit with all new jets i can get? ive never messed with a raptor carb so im a little bit weary of this. if theres anything else i should do before getting the exhaust system let me know

thanks
Should you GET or JET the carb...................read your post...........:)

·
Registered
197 Posts
My jet kit (dynojet) came with instructions that were really easy to understand. It comes with an assortment of jets then tells you which ones to use depending on your setup.

·
Master of the Electron
15,679 Posts
If you improve flow through the engine you usually need to re-jet also. Adding a full aftermarket exhaust will usually increase flow enough to require jet changes. Opening up the airbox ALWAYS requires re-jetting.

The Vitos jet kit has all the jets you'll ever need, plus 25 pilot jets (which are a must), aftermarket needles AND extended fuel screws, which allow adjustment while installed - all a great deal for around $50, IMO.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Dynojet Kit comes with new slide springs that improve throttle responce.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts