Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i noticed my exhaust was sounding alittle funny so i took off the silencer. the inside was trashed! the matting was more than halfway gone and the round part that has all the little holes in was broke loose from the back of the silencer where it attaches. my question is can i rebuild this or do i need to look for a new(used one) thanks

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
You should be able to call the company that makes your exhaust, and they should sell the piece you are referring to. I had the same issue with mine. Took a quick call to Trinity and they had it on the way to me that same day. $15-20 if I remember correctly.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
If it's stock, just buy a new (used) stock canister, or find a cheap slip-on aftermarket exhaust and rejet.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
If it's stock, just buy a new (used) stock canister, or find a cheap slip-on aftermarket exhaust and rejet.
If it is the stock canister, I doubt if you can repack or rebuild it, most aftermarket exhausts can be dismantled and rebuilt...........:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its a gyt-r . its pretty beat up looking. if anyone has an exhaust for an 03 660 let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts