Raptor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I just finished changing my a arms and shocks on my '06 700, and now I want to change the exhaust.

I've been looking around and I like the yoshimura, the big gun evo r, and the Barker. Are there any others that are good, I'm looking for a low growling sound that will still stay under the dB levels of most public riding areas (I believe it's 94 or 96 dB in Ontario). I'd also like your opinions on dual vs single exhaust.

I've also already installed a K&N air filter with a pro design pro flow intake and a pro-tec moflow airbox lid. So I'd like to get a PC5 soon aswell, will I be able to find a map that supports all these? No one around here does Dynos.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
800 Posts
With just exhaust and intake, pretty much any map that has those mods from Dynojet website will work for you. It doesn’t have to have the same brands.
Idk about the exhaust quietness, but I’m sure if you aren’t redlining it next to the rangers then they won’t hassle you. I do know the Monster duals I have are more quiet than my LTE duals, but they might just need to be repacked. Not sure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts