Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just put a hmf slip on pipe on my 06 raptor plus pro design air intake kit now the exhaust pipes up front get very hot very quickly from cold at idle like 20 seconds you cant touch the heat shield for the two pipes and its got that smell when exhaust extremely hot any ideas?

·
YOU WISH
6,114 Posts
just put a hmf slip on pipe on my 06 raptor plus pro design air intake kit now the exhaust pipes up front get very hot very quickly from cold at idle like 20 seconds you cant touch the heat shield for the two pipes and its got that smell when exhaust extremely hot any ideas?
This hot? :lol:

don't worry...

And welcom to the forum!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
when i installed the air intake kit from pro design what is the outer filter for i put it on should i have. i run my raptor with airbox lid on. is outer filter for when lid is off does this make any difference with the hot exhaust im having?

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
ok im gona get the quadworks controller regular $299.00 i can get it for $150.00 worth a shot rite
Power commander power commander

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
also the exhaust i put on was used but at idle it blows air our from pipe like 15ft behind bike so i dont think its pluged any more ideas??

1 - 20 of 40 Posts