Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey quick question about exhaust.... is anyone running the hmf full setup... and if so how is it compared to the others.....

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I like mine. I have the full sport. Exhaust comparisons it was rated with the top pipes with an A-. It is pretty loud and sounds great.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have an HMF pipe with FMF PowerBomb Header and i really like it. I have yet to be beat by anyone so far.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alls i needed to know... thanks yall... i thinnk this is the route im going to go... bye the way do yall know of anywhere i can get the 07 plastics.... i want the black... on black wheels and black pipe???

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I like full hmf, only problems I,ve had is from melting my pants and boots from where it goes by the rear fender but i think most aftermarkets have the same prob. Also the quite core and the spart arrester screens bolth didn't last but for about 10 min before they blew out.
As for the plastics Maier plastics in a bunch of colors also your local yamaha can order the 07 plastics for you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
does anyone have the LRD exhaust system? And how well do you like it?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I can vouch for full HMF system.... I love mine :thumbsup:

·
Registered
912 Posts
The LRD pipe sounds pretty good on my 660 but for some reason the bolts for the header keep breaking off. I've had this happen twice before so I'm getting pretty pissed. I wouldn't buy another LRD product in the future. I love my curtis sparks big core. 8)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Same here. Although it took me awhile to find the "perfect" :unsure: settings on the dobeck. Aside from that I love it.
P.S. Sport Series

·
Registered
287 Posts
Say, does anyone have the Nmotion? I've heard it is louder than most, is that the case? Other than that, how is it?

·
Registered
98 Posts
raptair700r said:
All you guys running HMF what model exhaust do you have Sport, Ballance, Ironman.......?
Full sport system..... And yep, love it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
ChiknNutz said:
Say, does anyone have the Nmotion? I've heard it is louder than most, is that the case? Other than that, how is it?
yeah there's a couple of guys that have the nmotion exhaust.. and yes it is very loud.. and i recall someone calling it obnouxiously loud too...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I love my new hmf ballance carbon full system, im running the dobeck tfi, and gytr filter and lid removed. It has a sweet sound and with the quiet core it passes the Oregon dunes sound check. I was wondering what you guys are setting your pots at. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts