• help me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • help me

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I too have just bought a 07 rappy se and want to know if i can get a LTE dual system in Australia.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I can ship any where in the world. I would ship the pipe to me first. If you have them shipped direct from some manufacturers they will put "actuall Value" which will kill you on taxes in some countries. I can ship as a gift for you to avoid that.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
I would wait and see what the major 700R builders like Kenz and Rocket Factory have to say about the DMC duals before I ran out and bought a set. Right now for non drag specific duals the LTE's are the Pipe these guys reccomend. If Ken or Jason do some testing and say the DMC has better power over a better range and reccomend them over the LTE's then that's what I'll go with. Just my opinion for what it's worth.
Randy

·
Registered
100 Posts
Machy said:
someone on here had problems with the LTE duels on the new 07 SE models they wouldn't fit due to the rear shock
Yes with the LTE duals on the SE models you have to hammer a "dent" in your pipe to clear the reservior. On the DMC dual you do not have to do this, just for your info.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
sweetquads said:
Machy said:
someone on here had problems with the LTE duels on the new 07 SE models they wouldn't fit due to the rear shock
Yes with the LTE duals on the SE models you have to hammer a "dent" in your pipe to clear the reservior. On the DMC dual you do not have to do this, just for your info.
Tom, not any more, all the LTE's when ordered for the 07 model come with a dimple in the left side mid pipe from what I have been told.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I just talked with them last week and they told me that it was only with the se models and that they werent changing them??
I will call them again to confirm one way or the other.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I just called. Ya the 700's will have a dimple. If you have an SE model you should confirm that you get a dimpled pipe. But they are going to dimple them.

·
Registered
669 Posts
D M C just came out with a real dueal twin exhaust and looks good and is priced right at $769.oo just bought it today and will let you know how they do ;)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
Jdog said:
D M C just came out with a real dueal twin exhaust and looks good and is priced right at $769.oo just bought it today and will let you know how they do ;)

769.00 :eek:
they are 699 on ebay......do a search :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I can get DMC dual afterburners here in Australia thruogh a dealer.I will be getting a system in the new year as well as a [email protected] kit and power commander III usb :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.