Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a big diff in a hmf full to a gytr full exhaust in hp what about a pro flow filter kit to a gytr filter and adpter

·
Registered
177 Posts
Not a difference that you would notice, though the dyno charts won't be replicas of each other.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I ordered everything from GYTR because no matter how much better one works than another, the ONE thing everybody agreed on is the GYTR stuff is ALL pretty good and the fitment is tops. Couple that with 25% off and I think it's pretty hard to pass up.

·
Registered
91 Posts
i agree. if gytr makes it ,i buy it over another brand. the fit is perfect, looks and works well.and 20% off make the prce usally cheaper than the others anyway!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
i dont know!!!! hmf stuff bolts up pretty goodand looks like it would last a long time... and sweetquads.com will hook you up on a great price...

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Dr D (Dubach racing ) Full exhaust is sweet, sounds good, fits good, runs great.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
maharapto said:
I ordered everything from GYTR because no matter how much better one works than another, the ONE thing everybody agreed on is the GYTR stuff is ALL pretty good and the fitment is tops. Couple that with 25% off and I think it's pretty hard to pass up.
Damn, I only get 20%...... :lol:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Big Mike said:
maharapto said:
damn, i thought i was doin good with 15% :'( :'( :'( :'(

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
loose nutz said:
Big Mike said:
maharapto said:
guess we need to start shopping where he does !! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Big Mike said:
loose nutz said:
Big Mike said:
maharapto said:
guess we need to start shopping where he does !! :grin_nod:
no shit :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Love my HMF also.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts