Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys now have more boards to post in regarding the 700. We'll work on organizing some of the old posts and moving them into their appropriate categories. As always, please let me know if you run into any weird permissions problems like being unable to post, unable to post attachments, unable to view attachments, unable to vite in polls, etc. Thanks, and enjoy!

·
Registered
960 Posts
great job thanks for the site man

·
Registered
331 Posts
Im addicted to this forum. thanks for the hard work.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Excellent work sir! I haven't been here too long, but this is a great forum.

Thanks,
Mr. C

·
Registered
45 Posts
thanks man, nice forum. A lot of helping people, always a pleasure reading the posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yeah i just joined recently and apprecieate a forum dedicated to the raptor 700r.The yfz and ltr ext.. have one.And this quad is so great it would be a shame not to have one as well just for it!One of the members from atv outdoors posted and i agree though that they should have called it the yfz700i.The i for injected.The 700 is a completly different quad than the 660 and it was made after the yfz and handles just like one only a tad bigger,but much more comfortable.By giving it the raptor name allot of people still relate it to the 660 and all the problems they have.I even heard some ignoramas saying the 700 was too top heavy and handles like crap and the front end was too light and the transmission has problems ext...They i quess were too stupid to realize the year-model they were describing.After a couple more years though the 700r will be known as its own identity and as one of the best quads ever made.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Not that there is anything wrong with the 660 :grin_nod: :unsure: for all those that own one here ::)I guess with allot of modifications the 660 can be made into a decent ride :thumbsup:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Forum is awesome, thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
899 Posts
Sand84 said:
Mad Dog Beyond Thunderdome said:
oli700 said:
atlas said:
thanks man, nice forum. A lot of helping people, always a pleasure reading the posts
I miss ATLAS
:lol:
What did ATLAS do?? I must have missed that :confused:
Some spoiled rich guy from Morocco. In a nut shell he came on real nice. One day he started in about some lizard that lives at Glamis. Some people agreed and some disagreed. He ended up getting real irate and in turn got just hammerd. He claimed to donate a ton of money to shut down Glamis and talked about groups of Moroccan hippies digging a bunch of holes around the dunes just to watch people crash. He ended up getting banned and a couple regular members went on vacation for a few days. He ended coming back under another name but we figured him out after a day or so and he freaked out again and got banned for good. It had some doozies it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts