Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
NOS700R said:
were can i fine the best price..
Don't be lazy. Do the research like the rest of us. Google and the search forum option is there for a reason. Have at it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Man...forums are to ask questions, that's the whole reason I even joined this forum. Which jerks like you ^^^, people tend to shy away from forums. Yes, you should search around as well ... but anyways, I found a really nice rear arm on ebay a couple of days ago...not sure if its still there

·
Registered
340 Posts
Deja_Entendu700 said:
Man...forums are to ask questions, that's the whole reason I even joined this forum. Which jerks like you ^^^, people tend to shy away from forums. Yes, you should search around as well ... but anyways, I found a really nice rear arm on ebay a couple of days ago...not sure if its still there
Heh! Thanks for the pep talk! Nice of you to agree people should do research first. Think about this for a second, if someone googled to find this forum, why in the world can't they google for rear swingarm? I have no problems passing information to someone who asks a question. For example let's say, "Who has the best customer service?" or "What swingarms would you reccommend?" Those are the sorts of questions that are asking the intangible, whereas, "best price" is being lazy considering there are probably no less than 150 different vendors on the web with listed pricing for every flavor of swing arm imaginable. God helps those who help themselves brother!

Sorry to to be a jerk, but I am what I am. ;)

Frank

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
u dont have to be so rude ...if u dont like the questions just dont reply ..for the other u the reply thanks for ur help the is what forms are for...i dont know how u make ur money but i work very hard for my ..im not cheap but the more money i save the more money i save the more mods i can do...like i come from another fourm like yamaharaptoronline and some one ask what is a good pipe to buy and were can he payless for it ..i told him the full yoshi is a good pipe and the i pay 459.00 for my the is the best price the i found now the retail on the pipe is 529-619 but with the 100$$ the i save i got a air filter...after all we all have raptor 700 so we shoul help our self...maybe i save this guy 2 hours of search...and money..and all it took me was 1minute to reply to his post...just my 2 cents...and for people like u we dont have more people in the form to help each other...so next time ether help or keep it to ur self but after all u have a raptor if one day u need help and i can help u i will.. ;)

·
Registered
226 Posts
That's the worst reply you can leave... "Try using the search button" ....ya might as well not say anything, especially on a fourm that is meant for someone to ask questions...If you dont have an answer, just don't reply and leave it at that. Not everyone wants to read 10 page threads for a quick answer.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Damn......that about sums it all up.

1.Dont say anything if your not gonna help or be rude......why waste your time and get someone all excited to see......eh search for it! lol pretty pointless if you ask me.

2.I agree when you say not everyone wants to read through 10 pages to find something out when either half the time its not there or alls you read is basic convo. between peeps.

-Props to Deja! (and the rest who defended NOS)

NOS: i know i didnt help you out any on the swingarm issue but i had to leave somethin...........if i find somethin ill let ya know

·
Registered
494 Posts
I paid $550 with tabs for a skid plate, with an alloy skid plate that didnt fit from Ace Fabrication.

They said that since I was in a hurry for the swingarm(I was and also paid for extra shipping)that they didnt get to test the skidplate to see if it fit before they shipped it, they didnt charge me for the skidplate, told me that I could clearance the plate myself.

All that aside, the swing arm is awesome. The TIG welds are awesome, powdercoating is fair and the front end stays on the ground much more than with the stock swing arm with paddles.

I found a better deal after the fact with T Dubb.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
NVMYRC said:
Check out www.tdubracing.com. Their prices are really good and their customer service is excellent not to mention great workmanship. They are a smaller outfit but want to earn your business.

Craig,
I agree and I'd add you will not find a better arm for the 700R for a better price. I got my +4'' in candy blue powdercoat with front bearings delivered to my door for 398.00 I have close to 200 hard hrs on my quad at the dunes and the T-Dub arm has been flawless :thumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey NOS
I bought T-DUB RACING +4 swinger. Great value for the money and Tony t-dub is one heck of a guy.Also I am no expert by far but I have been around the block a time or two. If you ever need any help don't hesitate to pm me and if I can help I will be gald to, and if not I can probably point you in the right direction: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks u guys this is all i need ...now sound like T-DUB RACING are the guys to go to all give them a call..and if any one ever need anything feel free to pm me...and again thanks for all of u the post sonething helpfull :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts