Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had some fun taking some pics today
It goes from left to right: Stock(emacor's),+2(blair's),+3(J5Irish700's),+4(luis1978's)

·
Registered
386 Posts
nice job!!! i think alot of us would be interested in knowing a price....

·
Registered
701 Posts
Got any up close pics of the welds on a +4? What about pro armor swinger skid will it still work? Stock resi rear shock and stock sprockets? I know u have to buy a longer chain right? Got any Pics of one powder coated?
Thanx

·
Registered
701 Posts
Got any up close pics of the welds on a +4? What about pro armor swinger skid will it still work? Stock resi rear shock and stock sprockets? I know u have to buy a longer chain right? Got any Pics of one powder coated?
Thanx
And of course a price too! Lol

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1.Just shipped out the +4 today, but I got a couple more to do, I'll snap some up close shots of the welding..not much to see though.

2.We do 660's too. The question is more like "what swingarms do we not do?".

3.Just dropped one off at the powdercoater today, I'll snap some pics of it when it gets back.

4.I Plan on becoming a site sponsor soon.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
5. Yes, I relocate the the skidplate mounting holes for use, I use a Pro-Armor skid on mine also, it takes a beating.

6. The stock shock still works fine with this, altho if your heavy(like me), I recomend you get a heavier spring.

7. Stock sprockets work too, you will need a longer chain,brake cable, and brake line.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Nice work!! Looking forward to to seeing it PCed

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I got a picture of a stock swinger +4 PC'd but this guy didn't build it.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Wow that looks bad a$$! What length is that and how's it holding up? Stupid question but do u have to remove the axle out of the swing arm to replace the swinger?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Wow that looks bad a$$! What length is that and how's it holding up? Stupid question but do u have to remove the axle out of the swing arm to replace the swinger?
Not if you have an extra carrier, axle, etc set up in the other swingarm you don't. I run a stock and a +6, both have the carrier, axle, sprocket, etc on them. Takes me about 20 minutes to complete the swap.

I just pop the chain off, pull the two caliper bolts, 1 bolt for the shock at the swingarm and one for the link, then the pivot shaft. Slide it out of the way and stick the +6 on.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Here's video of the hill a couple days before I brought raptor out to it I was on wides Polaris this day. It the devils backbone at Haspin Acres not big rock by the way.
Those rocks are bigger than they look.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts