Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can find one an extended cable for the stock carbs? I cant seem to find one anywhere. I rerouted it for now but I would like to get a +2 if they make one. Thanks

:beer:

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
MotionPro or Streamline should be able to hook it up

Why is the stock cable not long enough ?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the pro taper raptor bend with an adaptor for the fat bars and now the stock cable is too short. I ran it along side of the gas tank(between the front plastic and the gas tank) for now so it doesnt pull when I turn left, but I would rather get a longer cable.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I'd check w/ the site sponsors to see if they have anything in stock, and if not- check out those guys I mentioned above. Both great companies w/ good products.

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks
:beer:

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brake line reached just fine only had a problem with the throttle. I have it rigged up now so it works fine but I would rather get the longer cable. Im going to get one from the site mentioned above. Thanks again

ps ANY PA NY NJ Riders me and some of my friends are hitting The Lost Trails on Sunday more the merrier lets go!!!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ive got extended throttle and clutch cables from streamline...no problems. I had to get rid of the choke cable on the light switch and Im now running a harley davidson cable right by the petcock

1 - 12 of 12 Posts