Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Re: Yamaha Service Manual

Very nice! Thanks. Ill save it and upload incase that host ever goes down or they remove it.

·
Registered
15 Posts

cool job, dog! I've got the parts book here too if I can figure out how to post it. anyone have any instructions?
:) very handy, just print what pages you need - youre set! worth $70 at the yamaha dealer. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22 Posts

Anyone still have this? Appears that both hosts dont have the file or its not in the same place anymore.

Thanks!

I can upload it to one of my servers if needed .. ive got a few laying around.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts

Yah looks like those hosts dont have them anymore, im currently uploading to some space and ill drop a link here once its finished.

·
Registered
285 Posts

The service manual is different from the parts list, right? I don't see that anyone actually re-posted the service manual. If I'm just missing that, sorry. But if someone could post a working link to it, I'd love to have it. Thanks ya'll.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hey guys, Just got a 91 Raptor. Going to do an oil change. The spin on filter. Is that a Yamaha part only ? If not where can I pick a replacement up at ? Thanks....

·
Registered
419 Posts

they didnt make a 91
did you mean a 91 warrior/raptor

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts

roadwarrior41 said:
Hey guys, Just got a 91 Raptor. Going to do an oil change. The spin on filter. Is that a Yamaha part only ? If not where can I pick a replacement up at ? Thanks....
You can get them from a dealer, which is what most do, or buy another brand. Bosch's 3300 is pretty popular.

Here's a link to some other filters that should work. http://www.off-road.com/atv/projects/raptor2001/techtips/oifilters.html

·
Registered
584 Posts

I have exploded parts (microfiche syle) with yamaha part #'s, I have the yamaha service manual, and I have the owner's manual in PDF format also. PM me & I'll e-mail it to you. I have several other PDF's on reading spark plugs and CV carb tuning. I don't have a way to post them to a link that I am aware of. I do have a cable modem though, and can e-mail them to anyone.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts