Raptor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 143 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
Re: Yamaha Service Manual

I put up what I could, some have copyrights and others need webmaster permission which I'll look into.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Re: Yamaha Service Manual and Other Documentation

I kinda figured that. Nothing I supplied is original documentation from myself. Some of them could just be links, maybe.

·
Registered
42 Posts

I know you have heard this before but I'm going to tell you this site is awesome!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts

Maddog56
thanks for the help on the manuals

looking for the service manuals for '04 raptor 80 and 50

can you help?

thanks

D.C.

·
Registered
26 Posts

i have been trying to get the 2004 raptor 660 manual and everytime i attempt to download it, it only downloads 25% before it gives me an error. any help would be nice.

·
Registered
22,016 Posts

Osiel said:
i have been trying to get the 2004 raptor 660 manual and everytime i attempt to download it, it only downloads 25% before it gives me an error. any help would be nice.
Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat. After installing, reboot your system, and re-try the download.

-Brian

·
Registered
26 Posts

i have the latest update and i am still having problems. is there a way someone can check to see if they have the same problem?

·
Registered
26 Posts

i been tring since yesterday to download the service manuel and can't download it. is there a way someone can zip it and email it to me? i didn't know there was so much work, adjustments, and service we have to perform on the raptor.

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts

Zipping doesnt condense the size much so we just left it in pdf format.

Most web-based email clients dont allow attachments that big to be sent or recieved, but if you want to shoot me your email address I'll see what I can do.

If you're on dial up this is an overnight type download and you'll want a download manager like the one built into firefox or download accelerator plus (DAP) and the like. Just be careful you dont install any spyware or adware when getting one of these programs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Yamaha Documentation

Sorry to be a pain but I can't seem to find the service manual for a 2001 Raptor 660. If someone could point me in the right direction or email me a copy to [email protected] I would be forever grateful.

Cheers, Trev...

·
Registered
71 Posts

WOW thanks for the manual , cant even mention how this is saving my life, just bough 2001 in rough shape and doing a major tune up and did not have manual !!

Thanks again !!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
95 Posts

I own a 2001 Raptor, I downloaded the manual BUT it is print protected - anyway to print it???

Thanks for providing a GREAT site!

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts

KDXer said:
Sorry to be a pain but I can't seem to find the service manual for a 2001 Raptor 660. If someone could point me in the right direction or email me a copy to [email protected] I would be forever grateful.

Cheers, Trev...
It's posted in the first post of this thread.

YD-LUZ said:
I own a 2001 Raptor, I downloaded the manual BUT it is print protected - anyway to print it???

Thanks for providing a GREAT site!
It is POSSIBLE to print it, but I doubt you'll find any professional services that will do it for you.

·
Registered
95 Posts

Hum.......I was having trouble so I had a pretty smart IT guy try to print it for me. He said it's pass word protected to not be printable?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts

YD-LUZ said:
Hum.......I was having trouble so I had a pretty smart IT guy try to print it for me. He said it's pass word protected to not be printable?

Thanks!
It is password protected to keep non-members from opening it. The password is listed right below the link to the files.

21 - 40 of 143 Posts