Raptor Forum banner

41 - 60 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Re: Yamaha Documentation And Oil Filter Reference

If you have the pdf available, that would be a killer hookup. My e-mail here is:
[email protected] :thumbsup:

My digital press runs pdf's. In fact here it is:

I was also thinking if you guys want large format pics of rally's and such i could do that. I always blow my ridin pics up so I look like a pro.

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts

The files are PDF, they're just zipped so that it could be compressed into a single file and password protected.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts

Sorry, need to open my eyes! Did'nt even notice there were links in FIRST post! thanks a ton-very helpful

·
Registered
7 Posts
"The download cannot be provided. Please check, if your browser supports Javascript."

I tried on both IE7 and Firefox, both with Javascript enabled. Any chance on uploading it to Mediafire or something similar? Thanks.

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
This is awesome! Very nice work.

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
Anyone still have this? I have an 04 660 and never got an FSM or users manuel with it. My email is [email protected]

thanks
Factory service manuals typically do not come with an atv unless your dealer throws one in as an extra, so no surprise you didn't get one.

As for getting it you need to click on the link in the first post...it's still there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
if anyone has a manual on 2004 raptor 660r they can email i would greatly appreciate it. i just got my raptor and just need to know a few things.

·
Registered
65 Posts
need help

i download the file trying to get a manual for an 01 and i open it with microsoft word and its in weird letters and symbols

41 - 60 of 139 Posts