Raptor Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
Is this link still valid? I tried downloading and received a whole host of malware warnings from my antivirus software.
Don't click on the big advertisement in the middle that displays a "download" button, use the download button at the bottom just above the "file URL" line.

·
Registered
1 Posts
the first thread is for the 2001 ... its the RN

01- RN
02- RP
03- RR
04- RS
05- RT

im looking for the 03 ... anyone know where it is? thanks!

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
Yamaha doesn't release all new manuals for every year of production if significant changes have not been made, nor does any other auto/bike/atv manufacturer to my knowledge. Case in point, the Raptor 350 manual is a series of supplements to the Warrior manual. A couple of diagrams may be off in the trans and one-way and the rear shock mounting/service of course, but the rest of the manual you see here will match your 03. I used the same (and a paper clymer) to repair, rebuild, and maintain my 03 many times.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Spent much time searching the site for this link and found nothing but dead ends...THIS link is functional. I just downloaded all three without malware notifications quickly and cleanly. The advise to use the smaller download button option is correct.

Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Master of the Electron
14,490 Posts
Added another link for those who have browsers without pop up blockers and basic ad blocking.
Where did you put the link, MD?

·
Master of the Electron
14,490 Posts
Use this one, works right now for me:

https://www.filedropper.com/raptor

And click on the button near bottom of page: "DOWNLOAD THIS FILE" (it looks like the attached image) then enter the code and click "download now"- ignore all the other links on their page.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
could you e mail me a service manual? went to alot of the links i look at on here and alot are not working .. kijijiseekers @ hotmail . com

121 - 139 of 139 Posts