Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I start Respiratory Therpay Practitioner school come August and I'll b commuting back and forth to school 5 days a week between clinicals and class. I currently drive a Dodge ram with the 5.7 hemi which gets 15mpgs so I kno gas is gonna kill me if I don't find another vehicle. Well in order for me to have the cash to get another car would mean I'd need to sell the rappy, which blows, but if it's wut I gotta do it's wut I gotta do. I will more than likely jus get me a 700 once I get my degree in 15 months. So I'm here to ask u guys wuts a fair price, and wut arew 660 sellin for these days? It's been well takin care of and regularly maintained!!! Thanks

Mods:

2003 Raptor 660r special edition:

Curtis sparks full exhaust, 686 kit(port and polish head cam, and piston), K&N air filter, FCR 35mm carbs, Barnett clutches, aftermarket ez clutch lever, L.A. one way starter clutch,13 tooth front sprocket, front and rear wheel spacers, deleted rev. limiter, Works custom shocks, Tag handle bars, UM pro peg nerfs, blingstar iron cross front bumper(gloss black), extended swingarm, carbon fiber nose/warning labels gas tank strip, raptor graphics and seat cover, grip seat, PC'd wheels, billet gas cap, PRM grab bar, custom tailight.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
:wow: that is SUPER cheap, I was going to say $2,500. If I saw that in my area for $1800, I would think something is wrong with it, because of such a great price.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Give it $2000-$2200

·
Master of the Electron
15,236 Posts
Anywhere between $2000 and $2500, depending on area and on how many other low priced Rappy's are being sold in your area... all potential buyers are going to be looking at is that it's not trashed and the price - based upon ads in the area.

Add-ons/mods effectively get ignored when shopping - 'Hey, there's one the next town over for only $1800!' (regardless of it being stock and your's being heavily modded).

·
Registered
622 Posts
Def 2500

·
Registered
284 Posts
Id say 2000-2500 as well. Looks to be clean and fairly well kept.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts