Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a link to Partzilla.

5GT-82180-00-00

Where are you located in Toronto? There is still Cycle World East in Scarborough and many other Yamaha dealers in Brampton, Mississauga, Woodbridge etc

If you have a local dealer, just give them this part number and they can order it for you.
Thanks, I managed to get it from motorsport.com.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
VIP
1,110 Posts
I'm just outside of Bolton.

I've never been to the first place you posted. Can you ride all the trails to the south where you can see the 3 tracks that someone has made? Where do you park and unload? I wouldn't mind checking it out sometime.

Back in the late 90's to late 2000's we would be out every weekend with 8 to 12 guys all on sport quads. We even made the trip to Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan a few times, which was a blast. Every single one of them became too fat and old and sold their quads, leaving me as the lone survivor. I now have a buddy with a 660 based 720 big bore, who I was hitting up the trails with until 4 years ago, when he blew the tranny in his truck and can't afford to fix it. Since then, I have only ridden around a track on my property that's around 15 acres, but that gets boring real fast.

Most of the trail systems require passes. but you can purchase a day pass and must have insurance.

We would usually go to the Ganny, which is over 300 acres of forest trails and definitely worth the trip. The parking lot is just east of Mosport Racetrack on Boundary Rd.

Ganaraska Forest - Google Maps

Another good place is the Simcoe County Forest just north of Barrie off of Hwy 26. I couldn't figure out how to mark the parking lot, so just scroll a little to the left and up and you will see it on the west side of Nursery Rd.

Furfari Paving Co Ltd - Google Maps

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another good place is the Simcoe County Forest just north of Barrie off of Hwy 26. I couldn't figure out how to mark the parking lot, so just scroll a little to the left and up and you will see it on the west side of Nursery Rd.
I guess it is the same place i mentioned to you, south of Horseshoe valley rd.

That Innisfil area you park by the movie theatre and can ride all the trails south. It is not super big but close to the city. I will probably be going out there in the next 2 or 3 weeks so we can meet up.

·
VIP
1,110 Posts
The trail you ride, we have never been to. The one we ride is West of the 400 at Horseshoe Valley Rd and Nursey Rd. See if this link works.

Hendrie Forest - Google Maps

My buddy who rides a 2021 CRF450R dirt bike says he has ridden the trails by the movie theater before. Says it's small, but can keep you entertained.

I told him about the place on Horseshoe Valley Rd East of the 400 by the golf course and he is going to check it out on Sunday with his kid and let me know how it is.

I work nights and have been for 20+ years, so I don't usually make it out to the trail until 1pm or so. Maybe one day we can all get together and pick one of the trails to ride?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts