Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on peeps
I was looking to buy a steering stabilizer and I came across these (Fasst Anti-Vibration Bar Inserts). They are only $50.00 dollers and say they reduce vibration felt on the handle bars.
Does anybody have these or heard of them.
Just wondering if they work and are they worth the $50.00
By the way I seen them at motosport

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I use Oury grips and hang on!! I guess I hever noticed any vibration w/ mine. My ol' two stroker shook like a bandit though.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its not that I cant ride. I just thought maybe they might be like the Fasst handle bars just maybe. The Fasst bars are about $280.00
On the silicone what do you need to do I think I seen a post on this, but didnt answer all my ? on it. Does it matter what kind on silicone and do you think its worth it also what did you use to plug on your bar bend when you put the silicone in ?

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I'm not going to say the silicone won't work, but for $50, try em' and let us know :lol:. Seriously though, if they don't work, return em' and get your $ back? :unsure: Just thinking out loud. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
They are not a replacement for flexx bars. They are intended to serve the same purpose but the flexx bars are a completely different concept. I say go with the flexx bars.

I can get you a much better deal than $280

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've used them in my YZ 250 and you could tell a differance. They make them out of brass. Brass like lead dampens vibs. I use the Fasst Flex bars on my Rap 700, killer man!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts