Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did a search and read all the posts but i still want reasurance before i spend 300$ on bars. everyone swairs by them but damn there expenseve :'(. whos got the best price? what hand guards can you run? if you roll over do they help from bending your stem? thanks guys

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
They are stronger than the stem i run (stock). I rolled it and bent the stem, bars looked great. I think our prices are competitive as well.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea you price is competive, im just still trying to talk myself into it. thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have the bars and an anti vibe stem, never rode the quad without the stem. But as a pair, since that is all I know, it is well worth it, right behind custom suspension. I will not go back. Remember you have to change out the mounts if you stay with a stock stem. I raised my setup 1 1/2" in the process.

As far as hand guards there website recommend some, I do not run hand guards. Got mine for $250, I am sure Techquadshop can meet the price.

·
Registered
412 Posts
One of the best mods to date and I want a set for my WR-450 too!

·
Registered
87 Posts
My bad, I was going off of memory, they were $265. I got them from www.performancedesignracing.com, contact him, or contact FuelATV (Board Sponsor) Or contact Tech Quad Sho (Board Sponsor), I am not sure if they can go lower then that. FuelATV quoted me $265. Got a Cash price from PDR.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts