Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I bought a set of fast flexx bars and was wondering what kind and size of risers to go for or am i better to buy a longer stem?
Oh and while am on the topic about bars brake and clutch levers what kind and where to buy from?

Thanks Chris.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Depends on your budget and what bend of Flexx bars you bought.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I run the tallest risers. I bought my bars used for my Cannondale and used much smaller risers on it. The Raptors stem is shorter. Not sure what bend of bar I have though.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Avs levers I got a rox riser I think stock stem and moved parking brake to the side of quad

Look close right above heel guard you'll see parking brake relocate.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Avs levers I got a rox riser I think stock stem and moved parking brake to the side of quad

Look close right above heel guard you'll see parking brake relocate.
Chegears dude, avs levers and rox risers it is. Would you know how high to get standard height? Or do the rox risers take the flexx bars higher?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I run a 2" rox anti vibe riser. With AVS shorties idk what height bar I got but I remember them being 15 degree bars. I still run stock cables as it only lefted the bars 1/2-3/4 higher than stock plus I bought the rebound kit on the flexxbars so it'll flex up and down

Idk if you can see rebound kit and riser from these pics but bikes not here now these only ones I can get right now

Hope I help you out some.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts