Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The weather today is awful, so a couple of quick pics through my garage door...................
I would be delighted to post as many pics as you like but this is South Wales in February and it is wet, very wet...will do the job properly when the sun comes out...cheers!

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
I would be delighted to post as many pics as you like but this is South Wales in February and it is wet, very wet...will do the job properly when the sun comes out...cheers!
Ok just figured if you could get a pic of the back could get a pic of the front, but i get it those raptors are heavy. Looking forward to the pics

·
Registered
376 Posts
Even from what you can see, that thing is CLEAN!! Beautiful bike man.

·
Registered
131 Posts
haha did anybody else notice the big ass chain bolted to the floor?

·
Registered
131 Posts
do we get any specifics? top speed.. cruising speed.. horsepower...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
It doesn't get any better than this!

do we get any specifics? top speed.. cruising speed.. horsepower...
I run a 16 tooth on the front, and a 36 tooth on the back..... you can't go any higher on a standard set up - together with K & N Pro, Outwears, PC 3 , lowered front end and full dual Scorpions.................I may not beat you out of the trap, but when I'm gone..........I'm gone !! Top Speed ? never been there. Cruising Speed? whatever you wan't it to be

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
" big ass chain "

haha did anybody else notice the big ass chain bolted to the floor?
Well spotted! it is an insurance requirement here in the UK that the quad has a Cat 3 alarm fitted and be ground anchored whilst in the garage

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
in the picture it says required by law
In the UK,it is necessary to undergo an MOT (Ministry of Transport ) test anually to show that your vehicle fully complies with all aspects of the law on vehicle construction and use ..you are required to have a dashboard illumination light that comes on with your sidelights, the Vapor isn't illuminated all the time.......it doesn't mean you get arrested if you don't have one but you won't pass your M.O.T....it's all silly stuff really, I don't make the rules, I only comply

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
So we cant see the front of the bike because the weather is bad outside? Why not go in front of your quad in your garage? It looks super clean:thumbsup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No can do.........

So we cant see the front of the bike because the weather is bad outside? Why not go in front of your quad in your garage? It looks super clean:thumbsup:
There isn't enough room in front to take a decent picture..I can't get it all in, and bits of her are no good. I am not happy with the previous pics,,,they don't do my Raptor justice, it really is a good looking beast....I will do some nice pics soon..In the UK I run my raptor only on the highway, so looking after it is easy..As I understand it, most of The Raptors in the USA work very hard over Dunes and trails and such like, so keeping them in mint condition would be diificult.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
But when you have that kind of money into a quad, you keep it up better. Itis like saying, "I bought a stock Quadzilla for $500 and I also have a Raptor that I bought for $7,000 and put $20,000 of mods on it." I am pretty sure you would keep up the Rappy more. :lol:There is that lamp again.

·
If it's too loud your too old
6,925 Posts
But when you have that kind of money into a quad, you keep it up better. Itis like saying, "I bought a stock Quadzilla for $500 and I also have a Raptor that I bought for $7,000 and put $20,000 of mods on it." I am pretty sure you would keep up the Rappy more. :lol:There is that lamp again.
LOL Keep it up, I'm gona send you one of those lamps:grin_nod:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts