Raptor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, new here but I have a question. I just bought a new 2019 raptor about a month ago and ordered a fci intake and a DASA pipe and programmer Friday, problem is DASA sent me an email saying they have discontinued the programmer and will no longer ship them as of Monday and I didn't meet the deadline so they are refunding my money. Now the real problem is that I have a race coming up in less than 2 weeks and it will be 5 days before my money is refunded do I will not have time to order a new pipe and have it here in time, I had enough money to go ahead and get a programmer(intake was a seperate order), so the only thing i will be missing is a pipe and need to know if taking the baffles out will be enough air flow to run the intake and programmer
I am hoping i can have exhaust here in time but i am going with Barkers now and may have to wait another week anyway to order. And its not a big race just a local rodeo ( barrels, down and back and drag race) just to get the feel of the new bike in competition. Thanks and any input will be helpful

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts