Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a fcr 33 carb and im having some problems with it. i sent it with my motor to my motor builder and he checked it and jetted it. i just got it all back together tonight we went to start the bike and it doesn't seem like its getting any fuel. we were thinking about putting the stock one back on but i don't know how it will effect the motor with a big bore kit, ported, and upgraded cam. it also has an hmf slip on with a prodesign air filter(no lid) for any jetting suggestions.
Any Suggestions??

·
Registered
197 Posts
The FCR carb take a lot of adjusting, I just put a 30mm on my raptor with no engine mods and I have changed the main jet 4 times and went through all the clip positions on the needle and it still won't run right. I had to call and order different needles to try

·
Registered
608 Posts
we run a 37mm off of a rmz250 on ours and had this guy help me set it up he is in jerssy and one of the best. tell him troy sent ya his name is mike

mike jakoweiczuk [[email protected]] ;)

·
Registered
345 Posts
If you still need help dialing it in, give Troy a call 208-371-7329 (yes. I really did post that haha!) he will be up tomorrow until about 1:00 MST to help trouble shoot it .
He works Graveshift ,so late nights at early morning are best to reach him.

Who done your motor work and what did you have done also ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts