Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Remeber this kit is cutting edge. The castor is adjustable WITHOUT removing the upper a-arms. The kit will also come with Steel braided brake lines, billet brake line clamps, instructional DVD, ball joint press too and the shocks will be VERY GOOD.

WWW.FUELATV.COM

·
Registered
273 Posts
That is so Bad A$$! :eek: It is spendy though. :unsure: It says long travel but it does'nt say extended a-arms (or how far extended).

·
Registered
677 Posts
I have to be honest ...... the price is really not that bad. This is no cheap crap. This is a highend front Long Travel Max Clearance setup. Price up a set of high end house silicast max clearance a-arms, full adjustable multi rate long travel front shocks ..... and by adjustable i mean high and low speed compression and rembound adjustable, steel braided brake lines, billet brake line clamps ...... plus a very helpfull ball joint press too and instuctional DVD and see what price you come up with. No other a-arms on the market have the castor adjustment like these do. I can get you into this long Travle kit for $1725.00 My kit is very similar to the soon to be released i-shock kit. The $1725.00 does not include brake lines or billet brake line clamps. This is the kit on an LTR450. I dont have any photos of it on a 700 ...... i may offer some one alittle discount if they install one and take photos?

fuelatv

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I think I would have more fun with a really nice bore kit than to spend $2,400 on a front suspension. Heck that is almost $1,000 more than a very nice 8" full suspension lift for an F-150 truck! :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
But Ive already got my engine mods and heavy into racing :thumbsup:
Get a LSR axle, matching rear shock, this kit and some Holeshots at all 4 corners and dial it in and piss alot of YFZ racers OFF :p

·
Registered
677 Posts
Raptor_Ryder7 said:
Fuel I thought that you sold all that stuff off of your ltr? Or is that just some older pics?
I sold the complete LTR. I now have a KFX450 and i am developing parts for it. I was just posing photos of the Long Travel Max clearance kit i sell. I make the same kit for the Raptor 700, YFZ450, TRX450 and LTR450 ........ and veryy soon the KFX450. like i said i will offer a discount to someone that want a SIK long travel max clearance kit for their 700. i need some photos of my kit on a 700.

WWW.FUELATV.COM

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
FUELATV said:
Raptor_Ryder7 said:
Fuel I thought that you sold all that stuff off of your ltr? Or is that just some older pics?
I sold the complete LTR. I now have a KFX450 and i am developing parts for it. I was just posing photos of the Long Travel Max clearance kit i sell. I make the same kit for the Raptor 700, YFZ450, TRX450 and LTR450 ........ and veryy soon the KFX450. like i said i will offer a discount to someone that want a SIK long travel max clearance kit for their 700. i need some photos of my kit on a 700.

WWW.FUELATV.COM
Can you give any details on your KFX450? I have been waiting to hear about the KFX450 and you are the first I know of that has one. Sorry about the thread jack Velociraptor

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Fuel,
You make the SIK long travel max clearance kit? What type of warranty does it come with? Does it give your quad tire more wheel travel or just more shock travel?

·
Registered
677 Posts
I can give you any details i have on the KFX. Just PM or e-mail me. I appreciate the good words on my stuff. As far as warrenty goes i dont really have anything in place. i can tell you that you will not bend or break them unless you crash or hit something. These a-arms have been through a season of Baja with no problems. Once these a-arms are installed you will have 11.85 inches of wheel travel.

WWW.FUELATV.COM

·
Registered
352 Posts
Damn for that price you can get a complete Elka Setup Front Sport racing series and rear shock with houser A-Arms and a G-Force axle. ::) So whats the better deal here?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yeah thats true, its all your own preferance is and want to achive out of it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts