Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put on new OEM heel guards for my 07 Rappy 700 and noticed that they have a stainless steel hook at the top. I thought that this connects to the hole at the bottom of my rear fender, but the space is too great to connect it without stretching the rear fender downwards. I saw a post of this member http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1352/img0366jj9.jpg and I noticed that the rear fender hole connected to the frame instead. Can someone help me out with this clarification? And can I get info on where to order the hardware to keep my fender from flapping in the wind? Now I have it zip tied to the hook on my heel guard.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
The atv in your picture has aftermarket nerf bars with heel guards.

Take a look at these pictures, my guess is you're missing the bracket(s) that tie them all together.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mad Dog, good catch man. Now I see what you're saying. That is exactly what I need. Do you know where I can find this particular bracket and hardware online?

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
We have a couple of site sponsors that sell OEM parts, that 3rd picture is from the OEM parts microfiche. That is, of course, if you can't get a set from FL Woods Raptor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts