Raptor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys think these look good? I was thinking about buying a set. 48.00 Shipped

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I like the carbon covers better

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the carbon ones too but I have a Black SE1 and I don't know if they would look good on the black
vermin99 said:
I like the carbon covers better

·
Registered
767 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks sweet. Can they do them with orange decals? Are those just stickers on top of the carbon fiber?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Yes they have orange, the decals are actually under the clear layer of the carbon fiber, pictures do not do them justice. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have there phone #?

Diddly said:
Yes they have orange, the decals are actually under the clear layer of the carbon fiber, pictures do not do them justice. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
312 Posts
carboncovers.net :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I have those and love them......

·
Registered
426 Posts
Same here, I have them and think they look great.

·
Registered
334 Posts
i got em too. got lots of compliments on them :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I'm not crazy about sporting the GYTR/Yamaha stuff, so I got mine form hardlooks101.com, he can also personalize them.

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
I made my own from aluminum sheet metal, and I polished it. It looks pretty good, cost me $12 and some time.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I went to there website and they have some neat stuff. They have no phone number and I emailed them but no response thus far.

Duane said:
I'm not crazy about sporting the GYTR/Yamaha stuff, so I got mine form hardlooks101.com, he can also personalize them.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Im leaning towards the ExtremeCarbonfiber Ones for mine.......I hate warning Labels on the Fenders :mad:

·
Registered
501 Posts
I saved some money and made my own... I took them off carefully so I didnt bend em up and put them in a thick plastic bag full of citristrip... next day sprayed them off and off came the paint and shit... painted them black.. Put some stickers on... Then shot it with about 6-8 layers of clearcoat... I spent like 4 bucks on the whole thing and lots of people liked it... just my 2 cents...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts