Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recieved a huge order of our new Ferrea valves and spring kits last week. We have enough valves for 50 heads, and 50 spring kits with more on the way!!

Ferrea valves (+1s)- 35 each

Ferrea Dual Spring Kits- 185

Ready to ship today!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I looked around for a while to find these valves.... lucky. :lol:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Ahhh... that makes sense. :lol: So if a guy bought some valves... they would come with a chart for cylinder deck height right? LOL :lol: You guys seem to really have it together over there. The new rigid project looks sick too. 8)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SandDragon said:
Ahhh... that makes sense. :lol: So if a guy bought some valves... they would come with a chart for cylinder deck height right? LOL :lol: You guys seem to really have it together over there. The new rigid project looks sick too. 8)
Thanks!

And unfortunately no on the chart :lol: We have true 14:1 pistons in stock now, so now we dont have to do any machine work.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Pics of the new metal chunk? I would like to see one. Do you know if they are forged? assume yes, but you never know what's going on these days... :crazy: I'm crazy... but I kinda wanna hit a 14:1 with a 20 shot of nitrous.... :grin_nod: Think I have a chance?

·
Registered
279 Posts
How do these springs compare to the Kibble white springs? not that i'm concerned about performance but one of those cnc ported heads is on my wish list for this summer and i already have the kibble white valves springs and retainers(but no valves). I'm hoping theyre the same so ferrea valves can fit with kw valves springs?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hitt said:
How do these springs compare to the Kibble white springs? not that i'm concerned about performance but one of those cnc ported heads is on my wish list for this summer and i already have the kibble white valves springs and retainers(but no valves). I'm hoping theyre the same so ferrea valves can fit with kw valves springs?
We sell both. Some customers like KW and some like Ferrea. Yes they will both work with each other.

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
I've tried contacting Ferrea an haven't had any luck. Do the valves use stock retainers? I'm like "hitt" and have the KW springs already. Do you only have them for the 700? I see that is a 4 valve not a 5 valve.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts