·
Registered
492 Posts
I like the plates...where did you find those? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah the big 4 are exhaust, gytr intake, dmc controller, and 15t.
the plates are from carbon covers, a site sponser, they were great to work with to get the designs i wanted.

oh i'm in NY in the lower hudson valley

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Duane said:
bmust67 said:
check out these plates also, thinking of getting some.

www.hardlooks.com
i think you posted the link wrong? or my computer is messed up, cuz that defenitly was not plates on my end!?????
anyone else redirected to a differnt site?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
NICK said:
Duane said:
bmust67 said:
check out these plates also, thinking of getting some.

www.hardlooks.com
i think you posted the link wrong? or my computer is messed up, cuz that defenitly was not plates on my end!?????
anyone else redirected to a differnt site?
I got this :eek: :eek:
Voice Your Support For A Worthy Bill
Child Abuse Reform Enforcement Act of 1999—C.A.R.E. Act—promotes the improvement of information about and protection against child sexual abuse.

Your voice and your vote can eliminate "incest exception" laws that allow children to be victimized without penalty by those who raise their own victims.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please sign and mail or fax: 202.224.9102 this letter for Senator Hatch to Sharon Proust, Senate Judiciary Committee, Rm SD-224, Dirksen Senate Office Bldg.,Washington, D.C. 20510-6275

Free copies of these letters are available at Night Flight 801.272.8343. We will mail or fax them in for you upon request.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i paid retail. i couldn't find them cheaper anywhere else. 170.00

i wanted aluminum heal guards, and the only other company that makes them was ims roll, and they only work with their pegs, which are $200

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Those DMC duals look pretty raw. Where in MN are you located NICK? We ride north west of the twin cities, Elk River area.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.