Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After fighting this bike for a year to make the power it should, I finally have some good numbers.

This graph is from last October with a +2tb, JSR pipe, and FCI. Needless to say I was not happy for a bigger 777 build.

I drove 7 hours to Little Sahara to get a tune with the new Sparks, and 54mm TB. I've gotta say I think I'm FINALLY DONE!!! Damn impressive numbers for a single pipe.

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
Dyno mike does a good job! If I would've none you and gunny were going i woulda went and rode with ya guys! But had a wedding shower too. Numbers look awesome, its crazy how much a exhaust and intake can hold ya back.

·
Registered
661 Posts
mike is pretty dang good tunin bikes. plus hes fun just to bullsh!t with.

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
from the looks of the first to the second sheet.i say very nice ! ya i think you got it . :D:thumbsup:

·
Registered
615 Posts
I don't think it was the intake holding you back. I had mine on the dyno down there back in November. Mine is a Trex II port and polish by Bo, 14:1 RE piston, webb 4, and only run a +3 TB with a trinity intake and I put down ~ 72 HP, can't remember the torque though.

·
Ridin High.....
961 Posts
ya preds is sick fast. i rode it at ls and the bars punched me in the mouth. heres my sheet.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts