1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
497 Posts
That is a nice looking neighborhood......... Where is that?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Looks great man!

Is that your rear shock reservoir mounted on the rear grab bar? If so why'd you mount it there?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Sweet, now let me now when you wanna ride again. My boy said he'll try not to run into your truck again. HA,HA,HA. Hit me up when your ready to put new bumper on.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Pretty sweet..... :thumbsup: What kind of hood is that ?? :3question:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the compliments , I learned everything here on Raptor forum.
The house is brand new, it is here in Miami Fl. Quail roost & 137 ave.
All I do is trail ride, the bike is 50 inches wide but just because most Quads are 46 inches or less doesnt mean every trail is exactly 46 Inches. I have yet to find a trail I couldnt go down. Dont buy into that stuff about making your bike too wide for trails. Just my humble opinion.
700 rider, Ha Ha , Thanks for being an honerable man and stepping up and paying for my bumper. Doesnt seem fair seeing as it was your buddy who did the damage. the truck was brand new or i wouldnt even have cared. Ill call you for installation.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had the rear resi mounted on the front frame, but ,I mounted the shock resi there because when I got the LTE's the left side header was routed right next to the resi line. any way , now i can adjust it on the fly.here are some more.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/cocreator/x-masrap734026.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/cocreator/x-masrap734006.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/cocreator/x-masrap734021.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/cocreator/x-masrap734013.jpg

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Loks that way :eek: Did ya go over the bars? I know I would have if I was on it with my luck.
Let us know(which Im sure you will) what it does on the dyno, the info is almost priceless for the rest of us....and to you as well.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow, maxxrpm !! Yeah your right. Mabye ive been ok because I havent ridden in any heavily forested places. So the trails where you ride are that tight huh ? Dude that sucks. Oh well, now you have an excuse to get new a-arms. ha ha
Ill post dyno #'s as soon as i get them.

·
Registered
965 Posts
MaxxRPM said:
rappinitup700 said:
Dont buy into that stuff about making your bike too wide for trails. Just my humble opinion.
Your right, I won't buy into all that stuff............ :lol:
I guess we have tighter trails in Missouri.......... :lol:
That makes my bent arms look weak :lol:

rappinitup700: Come on up to my house...I have a couple trails you wont fit through :thumbsup:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just like the stability of a 50" quad. The width just feels right in relation to the hight of the quad. I feel more confident sliding sideways at 40-50mph now than when it was stock width. Dont most of the guys on the GNCC circut use + 2 a-arms ?

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
MaxxRPM said:
rappinitup700 said:
Dont buy into that stuff about making your bike too wide for trails. Just my humble opinion.
Your right, I won't buy into all that stuff............ :lol:
I guess we have tighter trails in Missouri.......... :lol:

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Looks great.. Where did you get that front radiator cover. i bought the carbon fiber se but i like that one a lot better. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks 06rappy 700r. I got it at Team alba.
So out of all us trail riding guys, am I the only one who widened my quad?
Maxx rpm, your bike was still too wide for that trail even at stock width. So what are you gonna do, make it even narrower than stock ? How bout not goin down tight trails at high speed would make more sense to me.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
rappinitup700 said:
Thanks 06rappy 700r. I got it at Team alba.
So out of all us trail riding guys, am I the only one who widened my quad?
Maxx rpm, your bike was still too wide for that trail even at stock width. So what are you gonna do, make it even narrower than stock ? How bout not goin down tight trails at high speed would make more sense to me.
I'll be going with +2 Houser a-arms, can't go much more than that as the woods up here are a little tight, just like in Missouri !!! :eek:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.