Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys? Just wanted to say hey as I am also new to the forum and I just got my Raptor yesterday. I love it so far, my first sport bike as I've always had utilities. Anyone on here live in Kentucky? Need someone to ride with that can keep up. Better get back to work! talk to everyone later.

·
Registered
226 Posts
welcome :wootwoot:. You'll definately love yur rappy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congrats on your wise choice. :thumbsup: Now it's time to break the piggy bank and start the endless money pit.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The piggy bank is done broke, had to buy it you know :grin_nod: Actually leaving work early as we speak to go ride it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
841 Posts
KYraptor said:
Whats up guys? Just wanted to say hey as I am also new to the forum and I just got my Raptor yesterday. I love it so far, my first sport bike as I've always had utilities. Anyone on here live in Kentucky? Need someone to ride with that can keep up. Better get back to work! talk to everyone later.
Ky right here, what part u from?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm from Russell County, around lake cumberland

·
Registered
841 Posts
down around Harlin County.....man those are some tight ass trails there....maybe makin a trip down that way as soon as my buddy comes back from Iraq in Dec

·
Registered
94 Posts
KYraptor said:
i'm around the northern ky / cinci area

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Let me know, maybe we can get a ride up and go to sandlick or over to monticello.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well its not really by harlin co more around adair co, somerset casey co

·
Registered
202 Posts
hey man congrats and welcome. nice choice on the qaud man gl and happy riding

1 - 14 of 14 Posts