Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I finally got a Yoshimura slip on for 125 bucks and its like new. (Have to save Money Gettin Married) Anyway I need some help with the jetting. I want to drill some holes in the airbox lid and Im not sure what size to drill or what size jets to use. Im at sea level and have a pro design foam filter with clamp. THe quad is a 05 and thats pretty much it. Im mechanically able, but I need your help with what to do. Please help I just dont wanna screw it up. I appreciate any help. Oh what kind of jets should I use and should I buy a whole kit. Thanks again. RYan

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Buy a GYTR Jet Kit, it will save money in long run, and you can get filtered air vents for your airbox at www.rockymountainatv.com they are made by UNI or if you dont run in wet and mud, remove airbox and put outerwears on.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I called Yoshimura and the guy told me all I had to do is change the left main to 150 and change the right to 155 and I'll be set to go. This sounds too easy. Does this sound right? Thanks alot. How will that kit save me money in the long run? Thanks alot. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I dont know, dont have a Yosh, but if the jets arent right or you add something else, you already have all the jets and it has instructions on how to install/change jets

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.