Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finaly did it

i did it tonite. :grin_nod: i order a nmotion exhaust, K&N proflow, dobeck, and a 15t sprocket. i sure hope its what i expect. thats alot of money. could've done alot to my truck for that!

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Re: finaly did it

Ought to add atleast 1hp :thumbsup:

LOL JK :grin_nod:

It will make a nice gain you should be happy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts

Hey that wasn't nice ya kow it's april 2nd now. Get that outta here. :lol:

I actually think it will be closer to a 50 hp gain The "h" is for hamster there though.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts

Are you going to dyno it to see the difference in hp & tq? Any three mods are better than no mods :thumbsup:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

well i would if i knew were a dyno was and if its free! im sure there is one around me.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts

You should like those mods.. :thumbsup: Check Power Commanders site for dyno locations..

·
Registered
188 Posts

FOR MY RAPTOR I GOT THE DG BULLIT EXHAUST AND HEADER PIPE, ALSO GOT THE K&N INTAKE KIT AND THIS THING IS EVEN MORE OF A POWERHOUSE THAN I EXPECTED. I STILL NEED TO PROGRAM THE EFI THOUGH, B ET I'LL GET EVEN MORE OUT OF IT!!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts

06RAPPY700SE said:
FOR MY RAPTOR I GOT THE DG BULLIT EXHAUST AND HEADER PIPE, ALSO GOT THE K&N INTAKE KIT AND THIS THING IS EVEN MORE OF A POWERHOUSE THAN I EXPECTED. I STILL NEED TO PROGRAM THE EFI THOUGH, B ET I'LL GET EVEN MORE OUT OF IT!!!
Don't wait to long, with those mod's your prolly running lean.... :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
188 Posts

WILL IT HARM IT IN THE LONG RUN????? IM GOING ON A POKER RUN THIS MONTH (LIKE 230 MILES OR SO) WOULD YAMAHA DEALER DO THE PROGRMING FOR ME????

·
Registered
2,480 Posts

Check with our member and site sponsor Fuel ATV, I think I read in another post they have pretty good prices...... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
188 Posts

COOL MAN, APPRECIATE IT, COULD'VE BEEN HAZARDOUS TO MY BIKE. WOULD'VE RODE THE POKER RUN LIKE A MORON..

·
Registered
2,480 Posts

06RAPPY700SE said:
COOL MAN, APPRECIATE IT, COULD'VE BEEN HAZARDOUS TO MY BIKE. WOULD'VE RODE THE POKER RUN LIKE A MORON..
Have fun on your ride and post some pic's if you can...... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
135 Posts

could have told you that. but hes right. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
241 Posts

yeah get a PC III or something similar ASAP you will be leaning out which causes heat and melt downs .

·
Registered
188 Posts

Sounds scary, Meltdowns!!!! I'm freaked out to even start my bike now!! Thanx for the info.

·
Registered
188 Posts

How Easy are the PCIII's to use??? I was lookin on the websight, and it looks complicated.. Also I found one on sale for $300 or so, is that a good price??

·
Registered
312 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts