Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Brooklyn Raptor.
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally i am done with making payments anyone who has financed a quad should feel me on how happy i am that it is done and the burden is lifted. i dont want to talk numbers but ill let anyone who asks know..DONT EVER FINANCE ANYTHING UNLESS IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!!. Save up untill you have enough youll save a few thousand dollars. Interest is the game of the devil and i suggest not to play. Ive been through alot ive had people attempt to steal my quad i had crashes i paid for mods, services and a hell of alot more. I would like to thank everyone on this site for helping me with my problems and giving me advice, Id like to especially thank Chris D. aka Fl Woods Raptor For all his help tips and diagnostics, not to only me but to everyone on here Thank you! :clap: ... Now i will begin to really enjoy my Raptor.:woot:

Thanks,
Fikret Cekic.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i feel ya on the payments! i am still making the payments on mine and cant wait till its all paid off!! Congrats on getting it paid off!

·
If it's too loud your too old
6,925 Posts
Thanx man, that's what this forum is for we all help each other :thumbsup: It does feel awsome when you pay a loan off whatever it may be!

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Congrats on paying your quad off , my pay off date is April on the rap and next june for the griz. Can't wait daddy needs a backhoe. lol :)

·
Brooklyn Raptor.
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, It feels great! 11.99%was terrible now i wont consider anything over 0.00! Thank god i dident get fired! But then again i had a back up plan... I was to join a circus get a monkey and train it to dance on my head while i wheelied!! :lol:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm Happy with my interest 3.99 %, i would pay like $550 in interest for the 3 years loan.

·
If it's too loud your too old
6,925 Posts
Thanks guys, It feels great! 11.99%was terrible now i wont consider anything over 0.00! Thank god i dident get fired! But then again i had a back up plan... I was to join a circus get a monkey and train it to dance on my head while i wheelied!! :lol:
LMAO I'd pay to see that!:grin_nod:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Congrats, fixing to have wifes yukon paid off, can't wait!!!!

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
11.99% yup thats alittle too high.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Luckily I had a 0% from Yamaha for 2 years or somethin and was able to pay it off before the interest kicked in. **Watch at the end of the payments, I had an issue where I paid off a credit card to take the balance to 0 and even though I paid it off, I still had another payment because of interest the following month**

·
Registered
587 Posts
It feels good to get out of debt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts