Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I finished installing my turbo kit from D7 , I havent riden it yet since its late and our neighbors already hate us for using our block as a test drag strip so tomorrow I'll put up some more info but it sounds great and fired up right away , so far the kit went together really well good fitment and very solid , just as important Bob was real easy to get ahold of for any dumb questions that popped up and always had a good answer Thanks again you guys were great to do business with.

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looking great!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They're next on the list the bike was brand new a month ago so it's getting there for now just alot of gearing

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
That is awesome! I love the shaved fenders, and swinger! Great job:thumbsup: Keep us updated, along with your signature:beer:

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
Looks good, you are going to LOVE the boost. So did you go with the dual injector or single injector kit, and what boost are you going to run it at? Fuel? And I'm jealous that your kit came with an outerwear for the filter :( ...lol.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Bob we're heading down in the early am .

It's the duel injector , I'm gonna run 110 at around 13/14 until Dunefest then 116 at 15+, I still have to feel it out what are you running on your Langford

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
Thanks Bob we're heading down in the early am .

It's the duel injector , I'm gonna run 110 at around 13/14 until Dunefest then 116 at 15+, I still have to feel it out what are you running on your Langford
Nice. Dual injector on mine, 10-15psi depending on how busy the strip is. 110 octane-C16 fuel, depending on boost. Never heard any pinging with mine at 12 psi on 110, but I decided to play it safe at 15psi and run the c16...but at $15.80 per gallon, I don't want to run it every day :(

·
Registered
664 Posts
Nice... I think your downpipe may be clocked too far forward though??? Seems to be pointing down rather than out and off to the side. Glad it went together well for you.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
So today I finished installing my turbo kit from D7 , I havent riden it yet since its late and our neighbors already hate us for using our block as a test drag strip so tomorrow I'll put up some more info but it sounds great and fired up right away , so far the kit went together really well good fitment and very solid , just as important Bob was real easy to get ahold of for any dumb questions that popped up and always had a good answer Thanks again you guys were great to do business with.
Looks stock to me??? What did you do:D

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Lookin good man! Your gonna love it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So we went to Sand Lake today and due to my own oooppps I didnt get much riding done but got it figured out once I got home and got few passes in, my buddy said each gear gave a nice chirp of the pavement and on my end it felt great , next week we're goin again so I'll really get it dialed in but so far I'm impressed .

On another note thanks to Segcast almost catching a piece of our trailer tire he caught up to us and probly saved everything on it thanks man much appreciated

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
:lol: Oh man, I was bobbin and weaving through traffic doing between 90-100 to catch up with you crazy phuckers :rofl: At first it was just to look at that turbie, then I noticed that rubber was coming off your tire, not the road ! :lol: Good to hear you guys made it home safe. Hopefully next time I'm tryin to run you down it'll be on the hill :beer:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We're going to Winchester for 4th of July weekend maybe we'll run down there

·
Registered
664 Posts
So we went to Sand Lake today and due to my own oooppps I didnt get much riding done but got it figured out once I got home and got few passes in, my buddy said each gear gave a nice chirp of the pavement and on my end it felt great , next week we're goin again so I'll really get it dialed in but so far I'm impressed .

On another note thanks to Segcast almost catching a piece of our trailer tire he caught up to us and probly saved everything on it thanks man much appreciated
What was the OOPs you had to figure out?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My neutral an reverse wires were switched on the trans and stopped the bike from revving past 4500

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
We're going to Winchester for 4th of July weekend maybe we'll run down there
Im trying to head down that way that weekend myself! :cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts