Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, where is the best place to the get exhaust, intake, programmer? I would like to get a package deal to save money. Individually I have kind of been looking at $700 for a slip on and $900 for a full exhaust.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I would start looking at the site sponsors!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe I am a tard, but I tried that and did not see a package deal. I have had good luck with rockymountainatv, but cannot find a programmer on there. I also tried several things on ebay but could not really find anything.

Can someone give a guy a link or something. :help:

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
2001400ex said:
Maybe I am a tard, but I tried that and did not see a package deal. I have had good luck with rockymountainatv, but cannot find a programmer on there. I also tried several things on ebay but could not really find anything.

Send Tech Quad shop and KB Motorsports a PM or post a thread in there area with what you want and they will get back with on what they can get and at what price. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
$700 for a slip on and $900 for a full exhaust? No way, that is way too much. I paid $680 shipped for my in frame barker duals from Tech Quad Shop. They can probably hook you up with a package deal if you buy intake and the fuel controler. They also have maps that they can send to you so i would recomend calling them. Ask for Steve (530)938-3985

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nah the 700 is for a slip on at 280, intake at 140 and the programmer roughly 275. The 900 is 480 for the full exahuast, the rest the same. Add another 200 for dual exhast and the price goes up to 1,100.

Thanks for the info guys, I will work with them then.

Another question, a little off topic. I have heard you can buy the slip on and then pull off the stock header and file out a bigger hole in there and is essentiall the same as a full exhaust. Is that true and if so, is there a map for this?

·
Registered
241 Posts
bberck said:
2001400ex said:

Send Tech Quad shop and KB Motorsports a PM or post a thread in there area with what you want and they will get back with on what they can get and at what price. :thumbsup:
Yeah i got mine from Steve at the Tech Quad Shop and he gave me a discount mention your a forum member and that you want all 3 mods and he will do you a special price . Excellent service and my gear turn up in Australia 5 days later after he shipped it , thats who im recommending . You cant go wrong with him . :thumbsup:

·
Registered
224 Posts
strongly agree with tech quad....thats who i've got mine from just give him a call and he'll hook ya up....1140 for inframe barkers trinty intake and pc3 ... and its all easy as hell to install....best i ran into so far....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts