Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FMF Powercore 4, TUSK Nerf's.

Wow the FMF is awesome, both power and sound and my son just loves it. I took it for a test ride and pulled the front off the ground in second and third gear. Also, the TUSK Nerf's mounted up with no issue at all, simple bolt on and aligned up with the existing holes in the pegs.

Take a look.

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Looks clean. Now all you need is a polished front Bumper and other polished goodies to set it off :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks clean. Now all you need is a polished front Bumper and other polished goodies to set it off :D
I have a set of Maxxis Razr's II on the way and I'm looking for a nice handlebar, you dont happen to know what the factory bar measures? I want something a bit lower.

BTW...it will get dirty soon. It wont be a shelf queen:D:D

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
I have a set of Maxxis Razr's II on the way and I'm looking for a nice handlebar, you dont happen to know what the factory bar measures? I want something a bit lower.

Razr 2's will look nice on it. For the handlebars go to Pro Tapers website. They have all the sizing on the handlebars and the stock sizing as well (Raptor Bend).

·
Registered
1,501 Posts

Just make sure its clean once in a while. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts