Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lingering around these forums posting a few times but mostly just observing and taking notes. I haven't posted any pics of my raptor, so I figured now would be a good time.

I cleaned both of them today, so i figured i'd post some pics of my truck too.

Raptor:

White Bros Full
PCIII - Custom Map
GYTR with Mofo Lid
IMS Classic Bumper
15t Front Sprkt
Skids

I know the last pic is without a helmet(which i always wear) but my g/f wanted a picture she could frame with my face in it, and it's the only one i had of me riding on my computer!! :thumbsup:

Tell me what you think!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4 years in counting. she's prolly trying to get rid of me lol :grin_nod:

·
Registered
868 Posts
LOL My gf said those same words to me yesterday because I had her pushed out of a plane, but with a parachute.

Sweet looking toys and nice wheelie 8)

·
Registered
751 Posts
i have the same graphics but on white plastics.. I like how they look on blue.. its different but bad ass :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
That is the nicest looking Tacoma I have ever seen. :thumbsup:

Nice Rappy too. ;)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i have been spending all my money on my truck and just finished it up. It's the 2nd time i've lifted and like the 3rd stereo system and i'm through with it. Time to start spending a little money on the raptor now. The mud grapplers are awesome, but they are loud. Mine don't wear as bad cuz they dont have a big hummer pushing them down on the pavement. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
596 Posts
nice rappy and truck dude.....next some pics after a day in woods.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea i'm trying to decide if i want to get black plasitcs with that same graphics kit to match my truck. I'm about to order new xcr's front and rear with t-9's in the front and hd in the rear probably in polished. I think it would look killer with it black just like my truck, but just like my truck it shows every scratch and blemish. I'm still undecided. I cant think of how i want to approach the raptor. give me some ideas.

I'm thinking black plastic with blue hood. Leave the lower arms blue and get the top's either polished or powder coated black. I dont think i'm going to widen it any, but i may get new elkas in the near future.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Both look sweet. Love the truck makes me want to buy a toyota. That's a first. You shined them up real nice.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Very Very Nice im jelous nice truck :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Same response as all others.....but it looks like it might be time for some new rear rubber on that bad boy :thumbsup:

Michael

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Flynbyu said:
I know that truck!

How's it runnin' now with all your stuff on?

Lookin' good Chris!

Catch you later!

~Brian
It's running great. I usually go to Arkoma and ride over by the dam every Sunday. A lot of guys go out there at race all day, so i got to show them up :metal: I've got mine dialed in really good and i've beaten a ltz450 cherry bombed and piped, bored out yzf 450 to 470, and a kfx700. Most of the other ******** are too dumb to know how to race period haha jk. We are planning on going down to Little Saraha on the May 11-13 weekend after finals, you should defenately come. We need to go riding again soon.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
11Raptor said:
Same response as all others.....but it looks like it might be time for some new rear rubber on that bad boy :thumbsup:

Michael
On the truck or the rappy :grin_nod: i'm looking into getting some itp xcrs here in the next week or two. Still trying to decide on wheels.

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
I'm going to try to go to Little Sahara in June, but it's still up in the air.

My schedule is too hard to predict.

Supposedly, they built a track over off of Midland. I haven't been back there in a LONG time.

~Brian

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Me neither. I never thought it was worth the 10$ you have to pay. It has potential, but needs a lot of help. I'd def go to Little Sahara in June, never can get enough of the dunes. It will be my first time and i'm guessing not my last.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts