Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bought the rap back in March and some friends invited me to an ATVCCS race this past weekend. Sunday afternoon my name was being called for first place. Race was 1.5 hours long and a lap was 8.1 miles through the woods up and down, left and right, this way, that way. I was wore slap the heck out.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Great WIN congrats man you made me proud to be a 2009 SE owner...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks yo! I was def impressed with myself. My buddies say that was the hardest race they have ever been on and for me to have the stamina and ability to maintiain four laps all within the same minute time is pretty impressive.

·
Registered
538 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got a Raptor 250, but i want to upgrade to a 350 or something. I don't know if you can even race a 250 lol I think you can because yamaha has a 250r

·
Registered
240 Posts
If you wanna race, JUS DOOOOO IT! Look up your local district whether its AMA or ATVA or whatever and go check it out. I started riding 4 years ago and had never seen any type of atv racing outside the stadium until my GF's fam took me to Mexico for a Baja race. I was hooked instantly! I went home and did as much research as possible, found AMA District 38, and entered a race. I didn't fare with the same results however I think I finished either 3rd or 4th to last! Now I am proud to be a desert racer, I race as much as my $$ allows!

Congrats on the 1st place finish!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts